SAMSUNG SB-LSM160 - Battery replacement information
SAMSUNG Li-ion 7.4V 1600mAh
- SAMSUNG SB-LSM160, replacement compatible with the OEM product, rechargeable battery, Li-ion, 1600mAh, 7.4V, can be used in several cameras below, also you can buy another suitable charger below. Find suitable SAMSUNG SB-LSM160 battery, buy best battery, save your money here.
- More product details>>
- Tell a friend
- Technical Details : Li-ion, 1600mAh, 7.4V.
- Product Type : Replacement Battery , rechargeable, 100% compatible with the OEM SAMSUNG SB-LSM160, Black, 54 x 31 x 31 mm.
- The camcorder battery also compatible with the follwing SAMSUNG model: SAMSUNG SB-LSM160
- Memory effect : No memory effect with SAMSUNG SB-LSM160 battery
- The SAMSUNG SB-LSM160 features: New brand, long battery life and maximum power, quick-charging.!
- Order SAMSUNG SB-LSM160 battery today: Full One year waranty and 30days money back.
SAMSUNG SC-D351, SAMSUNG SC-D352, SAMSUNG SC-D353, SAMSUNG SC-D354, SAMSUNG SC-D355, SAMSUNG SC-D557, SAMSUNG VP-D352I, SAMSUNG VP-D353I,
- Compatible SAMSUNG SB-LSM160 charger
- Your pay:
- US $20
- Detail info : Li-ion, Input : AC 100V-240V, 300mA, 50/60Hz. Output : DC 12V, 500 mAh . The Charger is a quickly and safety auto battery charger for SAMSUNG SB-LSM160. Also can charge many other more canon batteries.
Follow the notice below, Better using your SAMSUNG SB-LSM160 battery
- Battery life can be extended by storing the batteries at a low temperature, as in a refrigerator or freezer, because the chemical reactions in the SAMSUNG SB-LSM160 batteries are slower.
- In order to reach SB-LSM160 maximum voltage, batteries must be returned to room temperature.
- Your new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use. Upon initial use (or after prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- Do not leave a charged SAMSUNG SB-LSM160 battery dormant for long periods of time. Once charged, you should at least use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a Li-On battery completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older batteries with memory effects)
- Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the SB-LSM160 battery.
- Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your SAMSUNG SB-LSM160 battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries which do not suffer from the Memory Effect.
- Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
- If the battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.