CANON ELURA 65 - Battery replacement information
CANON Li-ion 7.4V( compatible 7.2V ) 1450mAh
- CANON ELURA 65, replacement compatible with the OEM product, rechargeable battery, Li-ion, 1450mAh, 7.4V( compatible 7.2V ), can be used in several cameras below, also you can buy another suitable charger below. Find suitable CANON ELURA 65 battery, buy best battery, save your money here.
- More product details>>
- Tell a friend
- Technical Details : Li-ion, 1450mAh, 7.4V( compatible 7.2V ).
- Product Type : Replacement Battery , rechargeable, 100% compatible with the OEM CANON ELURA 65, Dark Grey, 45.19x33.30x30.20mm.
- The camcorder battery also compatible with the follwing CANON model: CANON BP-2L12
- Memory effect : No memory effect with CANON ELURA 65 battery
- The CANON ELURA 65 features: New brand, long battery life and maximum power, quick-charging.!
- Order CANON ELURA 65 battery today: Full One year waranty and 30days money back.
CANON BP-2L12, CANON BP-2L14, CANON NB-2L, CANON NB-2LH, Canon VCN014, CTA DB-BP2L12, Delkin DD/BP2L12,
CANON DV-FV M100 (JAN), CANON ELURA 40 MC, CANON ELURA 40MC, CANON ELURA 50, CANON ELURA 60, CANON ELURA 65, CANON ELURA 70, CANON ELURA 80, CANON ELURA 85, CANON ELURA 90, CANON FV 500, CANON FV M200, CANON FV M30, CANON FVM20, CANON IXY DV3(JAN), CANON IXY DV5, CANON IXY DV5-BL, CANON IXY DVM3, CANON MV-X10I, CANON MV5 (EUR), CANON MV5I, CANON MV5I MC(O), CANON MV5IMC(EUR), CANON MV6IMC (EUR), CANON MV800, CANON MV830, CANON MV830i, CANON MV850I, CANON MV850i, CANON MV880X, CANON MVX200, CANON MVX200I, CANON MVX20i, CANON MVX250I, CANON MVX25i, CANON MVX300, CANON MVX30I, CANON MVX330I, CANON MVX350I, CANON MVX35I, CANON MVX40, CANON MVX45i, CANON Optura 30, CANON Optura 40, CANON Optura 400, CANON Optura 50, CANON Optura 500, CANON Optura 60, CANON PC1018, CANON ZR100, CANON ZR200, CANON ZR300, CANON ZR400, CANON ZR500, CANON ZR600, CANON ZR700,
Follow the notice below, Better using your CANON ELURA 65 battery
- Battery life can be extended by storing the batteries at a low temperature, as in a refrigerator or freezer, because the chemical reactions in the CANON ELURA 65 batteries are slower.
- In order to reach ELURA 65 maximum voltage, batteries must be returned to room temperature.
- Your new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use. Upon initial use (or after prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- Do not leave a charged CANON ELURA 65 battery dormant for long periods of time. Once charged, you should at least use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a Li-On battery completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older batteries with memory effects)
- Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the ELURA 65 battery.
- Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your CANON ELURA 65 battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries which do not suffer from the Memory Effect.
- Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
- If the battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.